- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons trans-free margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA Sugar Blend
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, oats, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- In bowl of electric mixer, beat margarine and SPLENDA Sugar Blend on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until light and aerated. Beat in eggs for 1 minute, or until light. Beat in vanilla and almond extract. Stir in dry ingredients.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough onto lightly greased baking sheets and flatten each with the back of a fork dipped in water.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or just until puffed and no longer shiny on top. Cool on sheets 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 40 cookies``Serving size: 1 cookie
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 55 milligrams
Cholesterol: 10 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams