- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 (16-oz) package coleslaw mix with carrots, OR 6 to 7 cups shredded cabbage with carrots
- 1 large apple, cored and finely diced
- Blend together cole slaw dressing, apple cider vinegar and celery seed.
- In large bowl, stir together cole slaw mix and diced apple. Pour dressing over and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
For a twist on traditional harvest slaw, omit apple cider vinegar and celery seed and replace with 2 teaspoons peanut butter and 1/4 teaspoon chili oil. Prepare as directed above.
Recipe Yield: Serves 4 to 6.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Sodium: 360 milligrams
Cholesterol: 20 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams