- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 (16-oz) package coleslaw mix with carrots, OR 6 to 7 cups shredded cabbage with carrots
- 1 large apple, cored and finely diced
- Blend together cole slaw dressing, apple cider vinegar and celery seed.
- In large bowl, stir together cole slaw mix and diced apple. Pour dressing over and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
For a twist on traditional harvest slaw, omit apple cider vinegar and celery seed and replace with 2 teaspoons peanut butter and 1/4 teaspoon chili oil. Prepare as directed above.
Recipe Yield: Serves 4 to 6.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Sodium: 360 milligrams
Cholesterol: 20 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.