- 1 pork tenderloin, sliced into 8 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large apple, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- Season medallions on both sides with pepper and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork on both sides, remove from pan and reserve.
- Add onion and apples to skillet, saute until soft. Add apple cider to skillet, heat to a simmer.
- Return pork medallions to pan, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Enjoy these tenderloin medallions paired with the sweet taste of apples. Serve medallions with brown rice and steamed broccoli, if desired.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 56 milligrams
Cholesterol: 75 milligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.