- 1 pork tenderloin, sliced into 8 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large apple, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- Season medallions on both sides with pepper and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork on both sides, remove from pan and reserve.
- Add onion and apples to skillet, saute until soft. Add apple cider to skillet, heat to a simmer.
- Return pork medallions to pan, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Enjoy these tenderloin medallions paired with the sweet taste of apples. Serve medallions with brown rice and steamed broccoli, if desired.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 56 milligrams
Cholesterol: 75 milligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.