- 16 uncooked Dreamfields Lasagna noodles
- 4 cups (32 ounces) prepared marinara sauce
- 1 container (10 ounces) prepared refrigerated light Alfredo sauce (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tabespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 9 ounces fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon each chopped fresh parsley and chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup dry red wine or chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- 1 carton (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir together marinara and Alfredo sauces until uniform in color. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic and onion; cook 1 minute until soft. Add mushrooms, spinach, herbs and wine. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Spray 9 x 13 x 2-inch and 9 x 9-inch baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of sauce in bottom of 9 x 13-inch dish and 1/2 cup in 9 x 9-inch dish.
- Lay noodles on cutting board or counter top; pat dry. Spread 1 tablespoon of ricotta cheese evenly over each noodle. Next, spread 1-1/2 tablespoons of sauce, then 1-1/2 tablespoons of spinach mixture uniformly over each lasagna noodle. Roll lasagna noodle gently but firmly. Place lasagna rolls in baking dishes seam-side down (10 lasagna rolls will fit in 9 x 13 dish and 6 in 9 x 9 dish). Pour 3/4 cup sauce over the top of 9 x 13 dish and 1/2 cup over 9 x 9 dish. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Cover with foil. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 45 minutes. Remove foil; continue baking 10 minutes, until browned and bubbly. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with additional fresh basil, if desired.
Recipe Yield: Makes 8 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 20 grams
Saturated Fat: 9 grams
Fiber: 9 grams
Sodium: 944 milligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 66 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵