- 16 uncooked Dreamfields Lasagna noodles
- 4 cups (32 ounces) prepared marinara sauce
- 1 container (10 ounces) prepared refrigerated light Alfredo sauce (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tabespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 9 ounces fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon each chopped fresh parsley and chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup dry red wine or chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- 1 carton (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir together marinara and Alfredo sauces until uniform in color. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic and onion; cook 1 minute until soft. Add mushrooms, spinach, herbs and wine. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Spray 9 x 13 x 2-inch and 9 x 9-inch baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of sauce in bottom of 9 x 13-inch dish and 1/2 cup in 9 x 9-inch dish.
- Lay noodles on cutting board or counter top; pat dry. Spread 1 tablespoon of ricotta cheese evenly over each noodle. Next, spread 1-1/2 tablespoons of sauce, then 1-1/2 tablespoons of spinach mixture uniformly over each lasagna noodle. Roll lasagna noodle gently but firmly. Place lasagna rolls in baking dishes seam-side down (10 lasagna rolls will fit in 9 x 13 dish and 6 in 9 x 9 dish). Pour 3/4 cup sauce over the top of 9 x 13 dish and 1/2 cup over 9 x 9 dish. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Cover with foil. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 45 minutes. Remove foil; continue baking 10 minutes, until browned and bubbly. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with additional fresh basil, if desired.
Recipe Yield: Makes 8 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 20 grams
Saturated Fat: 9 grams
Fiber: 9 grams
Sodium: 944 milligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 66 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.