- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup garlic-herb bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 2 tablespoons low-fat or nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 egg white
- 4 (3-4 ounces) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish or shallow pan with cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, and sage. Mix well.
- In another shallow bowl combine mayonnaise and egg white and beat until smooth. Pour the flour into a shallow bowl and dip each pork chop into it, tapping off any excess. Dip each chop into breadcrumb mixture, coating both sides.
- Place chops in the baking dish in a single layer. Spray each chop lightly with cooking spray. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings``Serving size: 3-ounce pork loin with 1-1/2 tablespoons stuffing
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 15 grams
Sodium: 351 milligrams
Cholesterol: 76 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
3-1/2 Medium-Lean Meat, 1/2 Starch, 1 Fat
Source: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Terrific Diabetic Meals
Book Title: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Terrific Diabetic Meals
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.