- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- Prepare grill.
- From 1 lemon, grate 2 teaspoons peel.
- From 1/2 lemon, cut thin slices; reserve for garnish.
- Squeeze juice from remaining 3 lemon halves into medium bowl.
- Stir in lemon peel, rosemary, garlic, oil, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken breast halves to bowl, turning to coat with lemon-juice mixture.
- Arrange chicken on grill over medium heat and grill, brushing with remaining lemon-juice mixture in bowl, 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken and grill until chicken loses its pink color throughout, about 5 minutes longer. Garnish with lemon slices.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Sodium: 364 milligrams
Cholesterol: 66 milligrams
Protein: 26 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
3 Lean Meat
Source: The All New Good Housekeeping Cookbook
Book Title: The All New Good Housekeeping Cookbook
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.