- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- Prepare grill.
- From 1 lemon, grate 2 teaspoons peel.
- From 1/2 lemon, cut thin slices; reserve for garnish.
- Squeeze juice from remaining 3 lemon halves into medium bowl.
- Stir in lemon peel, rosemary, garlic, oil, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken breast halves to bowl, turning to coat with lemon-juice mixture.
- Arrange chicken on grill over medium heat and grill, brushing with remaining lemon-juice mixture in bowl, 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken and grill until chicken loses its pink color throughout, about 5 minutes longer. Garnish with lemon slices.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Sodium: 364 milligrams
Cholesterol: 66 milligrams
Protein: 26 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
3 Lean Meat
Source: The All New Good Housekeeping Cookbook
Book Title: The All New Good Housekeeping Cookbook