- 1/4 Cup cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup water
- 4 Cups TURKEY BROTH and defatted pan juices (see below)
- Salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, bring turkey broth and pan juices to a boil.
- Meanwhile, blend until smooth the cornstarch and water.
- Whisking constantly, slowly add the cornstarch mixture and continue stirring until the gravy is thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Provides 16 servings at 1/4 cup per portion
Note: To defat pan juices, pour poultry drippings into a glass measuring cup and refrigerate until the fat solidifies. Remove the fat layer and discard.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 16
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 10 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.