- 5 medium potatoes (2-1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon Morton Lite Salt Mixture,
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 package (3 tablespoons) Butter Buds
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place peeled potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Cover; simmer for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain, but reserve cooking liquid. Mash potatoes with a potato masher. Add 1/2 cup hot reserved cooking liquid and remaining ingredients. Mash until well blended.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 8
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 0.12 grams
Sodium: 251 milligrams
Cholesterol: 1.5 milligrams
Protein: 4.1 grams
Carbohydrates: 18 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: Deliciously Healthy Favorite Foods Cookbook
Book Title: Deliciously Healthy Favorite Foods Cookbook
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.