- 6 (24oz) center-cut, lean pork chops
- 1 cup lite cherry pie filling
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp instant chicken bouillon
- 1/8 tsp ground mace
- 6 fresh parsley sprigs (optional)
- Coat a non-stick frying pan with vegetable spray. Remove any visible fat from the chops and brown them over med-high heat. Season lightly to taste with salt and pepper.
- In crock pot, stir together cherry pie filling, lemon juice, bouillon, and mace. Place browned chops on top of cherry mixture. Cover and cook on low, 4 to 5 hours.
- Place chops on warm serving platter. To serve, pour a small amount of cherry sauce over chops and garnish each with a fresh parsley sprig.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 161 milligrams
Cholesterol: 66 milligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
3-1/2 Meats, 1 Fruit
Source: Cinnamon Hearts