- 1/2 cup crispy chow mein noodles
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) blueberries
- 3 cups (about 1 pound) stemmed sliced California strawberries
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Place about 2 teaspoons chow mein noodles into each.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions; spoon about 1 tablespoon into each cup to cover noodles.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to set.
- In mixer bowl, combine cream, Splenda and vanilla; beat on medium speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon an equal amount of cream mixture into each cup.
- Top with strawberries; serve immediately.
Prep time: 25 minutes; Chill time: 1 hour
Recipe Yield: Makes 12 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 15 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 37 milligrams
Cholesterol: 34 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Source: California Strawberry Commission
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.