- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 large red potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup fat-free Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cups smoked deli chicken, diced (or use regular cooked chicken to reduced sodium)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a glass baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into the glass baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes more, until potatoes are tender.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 serving`` Serving size: 1-3/4 cups
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Sodium: 965 milligrams
Cholesterol: 33 milligrams
Protein: 20 grams
Carbohydrates: 29 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
2 Starch, 2 Lean Meat
Source: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking
Book Title: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.