- 2 large baking potatoes or 3 medium potatoes (1-1/4 pounds total), each cut in 4 wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a shallow dish or pan with nonstick pan spray.
- Arrange potato wedges in the prepared pan. Combine the oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt in a small bowl. Brush the potatoes lightly with the oil mixture.
- Bake until tender and golden brown, about 1 hour, basting with oil from the pan every 15 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 to 12 wedges (4 servings)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 155 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 24 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
1-1/2 Starch, 1/2 Fat
Source: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
Book Title: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.