- 1/2 cup honeydew chunks
- 1/2 cup cantaloupe chunks
- 1 cup sliced cucumber (in bite-sized pieces)
- 1 pound frozen, precooked large shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup limeade concentrate
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine the melons, cucumbers, green onions, and shrimp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Add to the fruit-shrimp mixture.
- Serve at room temperature or chill for several hours.
Serving size is 4 oz. shrimp and 1/4 cup fruit.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 264 milligrams
Cholesterol: 220 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 23 grams
Sugars: 20 grams
1-1/2 Carbohydrate, 4 Very Lean Meat
Source: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking
Book Title: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.