- 1 pumpkin
- Optional Seasonings: salt, garlic salt, onion salt, or Cajun/Spicy seasonings
- Carve the pumpkin and remove the seeds. (use the pumpkin to make pumpkin puree)
- Rinse the seeds thoroughly, removing all pumpkin flesh, and blot dry with paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spread seeds evenly on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the seeds are crisp and slightly browned.
- Optional: You can sprinkle lightly with salt, garlic salt, onion salt, or Cajun/Spicy seasonings, if desired.
Recipe Yield: Serving size: 1-ounce
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 5 miligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.