- 1 pumpkin
- Optional Seasonings: salt, garlic salt, onion salt, or Cajun/Spicy seasonings
- Carve the pumpkin and remove the seeds. (use the pumpkin to make pumpkin puree)
- Rinse the seeds thoroughly, removing all pumpkin flesh, and blot dry with paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spread seeds evenly on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the seeds are crisp and slightly browned.
- Optional: You can sprinkle lightly with salt, garlic salt, onion salt, or Cajun/Spicy seasonings, if desired.
Recipe Yield: Serving size: 1-ounce
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 5 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.