- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound large or medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat butter and oil in large non-stick skillet over high heat. When butter starts to brown, add garlic. Lower heat; cook 1 minute, stirring to prevent garlic from overbrowning.
- Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add wine, lemon juice, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through. Stir in bread crumbs and parsley. Serve immediately.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 11 grams
Sodium: 473 miligrams
Cholesterol: 142 miligrams
Protein: 15 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
2 Medium-Fat Meat
Source: Family Circle All-Time Favorite Recipes
Book Title: Family Circle All-Time Favorite Recipes
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.