- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound large or medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat butter and oil in large non-stick skillet over high heat. When butter starts to brown, add garlic. Lower heat; cook 1 minute, stirring to prevent garlic from overbrowning.
- Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add wine, lemon juice, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through. Stir in bread crumbs and parsley. Serve immediately.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 11 grams
Sodium: 473 milligrams
Cholesterol: 142 milligrams
Protein: 15 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
2 Medium-Fat Meat
Source: Family Circle All-Time Favorite Recipes
Book Title: Family Circle All-Time Favorite Recipes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.