- 1-1/2 pounds (1-inch thick) Pacific Halibut, Sturgeon, or Swordfish
- 1 tablespoon salad oil or olive oil
- 1 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1 cup rinsed, drained blackberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (coriander)
- About 1 cup grapefruit, other citrus, or chili vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Rub fish with oil. Place on a greased grill over a solid bed of medium-hot coals (you can hold your hand at grill level 4 to 5 seconds). Turn occasionally until fish is no longer translucent in center (cut to check), about 10 minutes.
- Place fish on 4 plates. Top with mango, blackberries, cilantro, and half of the vinegar. Season with salt, pepper, and remaining vinegar to taste.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7.5 grams
Sodium: 93 milligrams
Cholesterol: 54 milligrams
Protein: 36 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Fruit, 4 Low-Fat Meat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.