- 1-1/2 pounds (1-inch thick) Pacific Halibut, Sturgeon, or Swordfish
- 1 tablespoon salad oil or olive oil
- 1 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1 cup rinsed, drained blackberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (coriander)
- About 1 cup grapefruit, other citrus, or chili vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Rub fish with oil. Place on a greased grill over a solid bed of medium-hot coals (you can hold your hand at grill level 4 to 5 seconds). Turn occasionally until fish is no longer translucent in center (cut to check), about 10 minutes.
- Place fish on 4 plates. Top with mango, blackberries, cilantro, and half of the vinegar. Season with salt, pepper, and remaining vinegar to taste.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7.5 grams
Sodium: 93 milligrams
Cholesterol: 54 milligrams
Protein: 36 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
1 Fruit, 4 Low-Fat Meat
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.