- 1 cup light OR fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful*
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
* May substitute 3 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine all ingredients, except buttermilk. Stir with a wire whisk until well blended. Whisk in buttermilk until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Use as a dressing for mixed green salads or as a dip for fresh vegetables.
An easy to make dressing that can also be used as a dip, with a sweet/tart flavor. Great with fresh vegetables and salad greens.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 16 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Sodium: 193 miligrams
Cholesterol: 6 miligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Source: Equal ®
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.