- 1 cup light OR fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful*
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
* May substitute 3 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine all ingredients, except buttermilk. Stir with a wire whisk until well blended. Whisk in buttermilk until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Use as a dressing for mixed green salads or as a dip for fresh vegetables.
An easy to make dressing that can also be used as a dip, with a sweet/tart flavor. Great with fresh vegetables and salad greens.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 16 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Sodium: 193 milligrams
Cholesterol: 6 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Source: Equal ®
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.