- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup black currant or grape juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 salmon fillet, about 13 oz
- 1 head dark green leaf lettuce
- 3 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
- In small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients. Reserve 1/2 cup and pour remaining 1 cup into resealable plastic bag. Add salmon to bag, seal and place in refrigerator. Marinate up to 30 minutes.
- Wash and dry lettuce. Set aside.
- Preheat indoor grill pan or outdoor barbecue to medium heat. Remove salmon from plastic bag and discard marinade. Grill salmon 5-10 minutes or until cooked through, turning once.
- Mix together reserved dressing with 2 cups thawed raspberries. Set aside.
- Chop lettuce and divide equally between four plates, about 1-1/2 cups per plate.
- Divide cooked salmon into four equal pieces and place each piece on top of lettuce. Spoon 1/4 of raspberry mixture over salmon. Garnish with extra raspberries and serve.
Raspberries and Dijon mustard make a unique combination of sweet and savory.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Sodium: 130 milligrams
Cholesterol: 50 milligrams
Protein: 20 grams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of CanolaInfo.org.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.