- One 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained
- One 4-ounce can chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until almost smooth.
- Heat the mixture in a medium saucepan for 5 minutes over low heat, or until hot, or bake in a small casserole at 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe Yield: Makes: 1 cup (8 servings)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 178 milligrams
Cholesterol: 2 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.