- 3 pints ripe strawberries, stems removed
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (1.75 ounce) package SURE-JELL* For Lower Sugar Recipes Fruit Pectin
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- Wash jars and lids in hot soapy water; rinse with warm water. Fill boiling-water canner half full with water; add jars and water to cover. Bring water to a boil, reduce heat and simmer. Place lids in water to cover in a small saucepan; bring water to a simmer. Simmer until ready to use. Remove and drain jars and lids, one at a time, as needed for filling.
- Cut strawberries in half; crush using potato masher or food processor. Place exactly 3 cups of crushed strawberries in a large saucepan; stir in water. Gradually add pectin, stirring until blended.
- Bring mixture to a full rolling boil (a boil that doesnâ€™t stop bubbling when stirred) over medium-high heat. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener, stirring until SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener dissolves. Skim off any foam with metal spoon. Allow to stand for 5 minutes to minimize separation of fruit and liquid.
- Ladle hot jam into prepared jars, filling to within 1/4-inch of tops. Wipe jar rims and threads. Cover with 2-piece lids. Screw bands tightly. Place jars on rack in canner. (Water must cover jars by 1 to 2 inches. Add boiling water, if necessary.) Cover; bring water to gentle boil.
- Process 10 minutes. Remove jars and place upright on towel to cool completely. After jars cool, check seals by pressing center of lid with finger. (If lid springs back, lid is not sealed and refrigeration is necessary.) Store in a cool, dark place for up to 1 year. Once opened, store refrigerated and use within 2 weeks.
This recipe makes 3 half-pint jars of amazing, homemade sugar free strawberry jam.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 48 servingsServing size: 1 tablespoon
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.