- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped ginger
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-1/4 cups plain low or nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds shelled and deveined large shrimp
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Marinate the shrimp for 4 hours.
- Grill the shrimp for 3 minutes 6 inches from the heat source.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings (4 ounces each)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 175 milligrams
Cholesterol: 171 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
3 Lean Meat
Source: 200 Healthy Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less!
Book Title: 200 Healthy Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less!
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.