- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup green peas, frozen and thawed
- 1/2 cup each sliced red and green pepper
- 1/3 cup canned black beans, drained
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Combine all salad ingredients. In a blender or food processor, blend all dressing ingredients. Toss the dressing with the salad and serve.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 94 milligrams
Cholesterol: 42 milligrams
Protein: 17 grams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
Sugars: 4 grams
2 Very Lean Meat, 1 Starch, 1/2 Monounsaturated Fat
Source: 200 Healthy Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less!
Book Title: 200 Healthy Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less!
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.