- 1 Tbsp. reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. honey mustard
- 2 whole-wheat lavash wraps or flour tortillas
- 2 cups (washed and dried) baby spinach leaves, loosely packed, or two large leave sof a soft leafy green lettuce
- 4 thin slices turkey breast (4 ounces)
- 1/4 Granny Smith apple, sliced paper-thin
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard. Lay out both wraps. Spread the edges of each with the mayonnaise mixture. Leaving a margin free on the side closest to you, arrange a layer of greens on top of wraps. Top each layer with half the turkey. Evenly divide apple slices and lay lengthwise across turkey. Fold over the end of the wrap closest to you, then the two sides. Roll the wrap as tightly as possible toward the opposite side. Cover each wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate, seam side down, up to 4 hours before serving. When ready to serve, remove plastic wrap and cut each wrap in half, at an angle.
Recipe Yield: Makes two wraps, or 2 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 294 milligrams
Protein: 20 grams
Carbohydrates: 27 grams
1 Bread/Starch, 2 Vegetable, 1 Fruit, 1-1/2 Fat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.