The Apple Martini is a popular type of specialty martini, but this version has less calories and carbs than regular versions. Some people might say this is a recipe for a skinny apple martini.
- 2-1/2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 packet Equal sweetener
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/4 drop green food coloring (optional)
- Slice of fresh apple (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Combine apple juice, lemon juice and Equal in mixing glass until combined.
- Add vodka, ice cubes and food coloring.
- Shake. Strain liquid into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh apple, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: zero
Fat: zero grams
Unsaturated Fat: zero grams
Saturated Fat: zero grams
Trans Fat: zero grams
Sodium: 2 milligrams
Cholesterol: zero milligrams
Protein: zero grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams