- 12 jumbo eggs
- 5 cups 2 percent milk
- 2 cups Equal Granular sweetener (Spoonful) or 48 packets Equal sweetener
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (canned or homemade)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- groud nutmeg
- Whisk eggs and milk in large heavy saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture coats a metal spoon. DO NOT BOIL. Remove from heat
- Place pan in a large bowl of ice water and stir frequently 5 minutes.
- Stir in Equal, pumpkin, vanilla and ground cinnamon.
- Cover and chill eggnog mixture at least 2 hours before serving
- Garnish with ground nutmeg just before serving.
Alcoholic Option: Add 3 cups spiced rum during step 3.
Egg nog with a harvest twist, this indulgent drink makes enough to serve a crowd.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 12 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Sodium: 167 milligrams
Cholesterol: 283 milligrams
Protein: 12 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
1 med-fat meat, 1/2 milk
Source: Recipe created by Tony Abou-Ganim, Modern Mixologist.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.