- 1-1/2 pounds boneless pork loin
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut pork loin into six slices and put into a shallow pan. Combine next six ingredients. Add to pan with pork. Mix well. Chill several hours. When ready to cook, remove pork from marinade; reserving marinade.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Saute pork until well browned on both sides. Remove from pan and keep warm. Pour off all oil. Add marinade to pan; heat to boiling, reduce heat and simmer a few minutes. Add butter and swirl pan to melt butter. Season to taste.
- To serve, put pork on plates; strain sauce over the pork slices.
The marinade does most of the work for these flavorful medallions.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Serves 6.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Sodium: 257 milligrams
Cholesterol: 60 milligrams
Protein: 22 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.