- 4 cups turkey broth or reduced-sodium chicken bouillon
- 1 can (16 ounces) tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup peeled and thinly sliced carrots
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup alphabet pasta
- In 5-quart saucepan, over medium-high heat, combine broth, tomatoes, onion, carrots, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce to low and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Add cabbage, turkey and pasta; return to boil. Immediately reduce heat and simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until cabbage and pasta are tender.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 592 milligrams
Cholesterol: 27 milligrams
Protein: 14 grams
Carbohydrates: 18 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.