- 1/2 large or 1 small angel food cake
- 3 oz. box sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 10 oz. lite frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 bananas, large
- 2 9oz. boxes instant sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 9 oz. lite whipped topping
- Tear cake into bite size pieces and place in bottom of ungreased 9" x 13" pan.
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water- no cold water. Add strawberries and their juice to gelatin.
- Spoon evenly over cake pieces.
- Slice bananas on top and refrigerate while you prepare the pudding, which should be made with skim milk.
- Pour pudding over the bananas and top with lite whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh strawberry, if available.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 10 Minutes - Cost: $``Servings: 15 - Difficulty Level: 2
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 314 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
1 Starch/Bread; 1/2 fruit; 1/2 fat
Source: Cooking Healthy and Fast
Book Title: Cooking Healthy and Fast
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.