- 44 Reduced-Fat Chocolate Wafers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
Batter Ingredients3 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1-1/4 teaspoons instant espresso crystals
- 2 (.55 ounce) packages Sugar-Free Swiss Miss Instant Cocoa Mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix crust ingredients together, and press into a 9-inch springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Reset oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese and Splenda Granulated Sweetener together until well mixed and smooth. Add eggs, egg whites, cornstarch and salt. Mix until smooth. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix until well blended.
- Measure 1/2 cup of the cheesecake batter and pour into a small bowl. Add instant espresso crystals and cocoa mix. Stir until well combined.
- Pour half of plain batter over crust. Top with half of the coffee batter by placing rounded spoonfuls over the cheesecake batter. Gently swirl the coffee batter into plain batter with the tip of knife or spatula. Repeat with remaining batters.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven and gently run metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cheesecake (this helps prevent cracking). Let cool 20-25 minutes before covering and placing in the refrigerator. Refrigerate 4- 6 hours or overnight before serving.
You might also like this recipe for Sugar Free Mocha Cheesecake Bars
Recipe Yield: Yield: 16 servings Serving Size: 1 slice (1/16 of cheesecake)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 13 grams
Saturated Fat: 8 grams
Sodium: 270 milligrams
Cholesterol: 65 milligrams
Protein: 7 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Sugars: 4 grams