- 1 package (16 oz.) Pillsbury Hot Roll Mix
- 1/4 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup very hot tap water
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 5 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted, divided
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated**
- 1 cup reduced-fat granola cereal
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Equal Spoonful or Granulated***
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
* May substitute 6 packets Equal sweetener
** May substitute 6 packets Equal sweetener
*** May substitute 3 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine hot roll mix, yeast packet, 1/4 cup Equal and 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Stir in hot water, egg and 3 tablespoons melted butter. Mix until a soft dough forms. Turn out onto lightly floured surface and knead in cranberries. Continue to knead until dough is smooth and elastic, about 3 minutes. Shape into a ball. Cover with a bowl and let rest 5 minutes.
- Press dough evenly into a well sprayed 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Combine 1/4 cup Equal, remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Spread over surface of dough. Sprinkle with granola, pressing lightly into dough. Cover with waxed paper and let rise until puffy, about 25 minutes.
- Bake in preheated 375F oven 18 to 22 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, 2 tablespoons Equal, vanilla and enough milk to form a spreading consistency. Drizzle cream cheese mixture over warm focaccia. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Hot roll mix makes this breakfast bread easy to prepare. Low fat granola cereal and colorful dried cranberries along with a cream cheese glaze add appetite appeal.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 16
Content Continues Below ⤵
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 228 milligrams
Cholesterol: 27 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 30 grams
2 starch, 1 fat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.