- 1 4-6 pound TURKEY BREAST, fresh or thawed
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- Season interior and exterior of turkey breast with salt and pepper.
- In (13 x 9 x 2 inch) roasting pan, place turkey breast on a V-shaped rack. Roast, uncovered, in a 325 degree F preheated oven for 1-1/2 to 2-1/4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 170 degrees F in the deepest part of breast.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine honey and mustard. Brush glaze over breast during final 20 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from oven and allow turkey breast to stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 90 milligrams
Cholesterol: 63 milligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Source: The National Turkey Federation