- 1/4 cup fruit sweetener**
- 1/4 cup apple butter or unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup diced apples
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
**To make this fruit sweetener, mix together 1/8 cup frozen apple juice concentrate (thawed) and 1/8 cup granulated fructose.
- Combine fruit sweetener and apple butter. Beat in egg.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend into creamed mixture.
- Fold in apples and nuts.
- Pour into 8" x 8" pan which has been sprayed with non-stiock coating. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 325°.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 20 Minutes - Cost: $``Servings: 12 - Difficulty Level: 2
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 60 milligrams
Cholesterol: 23 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
1 Fruit; 1 Fat
Source: Sweet Inspirations - A Sugar Free Dessert Cookbook
Book Title: Sweet Inspirations - A Sugar Free Dessert Cookbook
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.