- 1/4 cup fruit sweetener**
- 1/4 cup apple butter or unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup diced apples
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
**To make this fruit sweetener, mix together 1/8 cup frozen apple juice concentrate (thawed) and 1/8 cup granulated fructose.
- Combine fruit sweetener and apple butter. Beat in egg.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend into creamed mixture.
- Fold in apples and nuts.
- Pour into 8" x 8" pan which has been sprayed with non-stiock coating. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 325°.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 20 Minutes - Cost: $``Servings: 12 - Difficulty Level: 2
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 60 milligrams
Cholesterol: 23 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
1 Fruit; 1 Fat
Source: Sweet Inspirations - A Sugar Free Dessert Cookbook
Book Title: Sweet Inspirations - A Sugar Free Dessert Cookbook
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.