- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 lb white fish fillets (like walleye, halibut, or cod)
- 1/2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- lemon or lime wedges
- In a small bowl, mix together cumin, thyme, paprika, and lemon pepper.
- Rub spice mixture on both sides of fillets.
- In a large skillet, set over medium heat, heat canola oil. Add fish fillets and cook until browned on both sides and fish is opaque in the center about 4 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately with lemon or lime wedges.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings.Serving Size: 4 oz fish.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 100 milligrams
Cholesterol: 100 milligrams
Protein: 22 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams