- 6 flounder or sole fillets (1-1/2 pounds total), thawed if frozen
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish, drained
- Preheat the broiler and prepare the broiler pan with nonstick pan spray. Arrange the fish on the broiler pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, Parmesan, mustard, lemon juice, and horseradish. Spread the mixture over both sides of the fillets.
- Broil about 8 inches from the heat, turning once, for about 6 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings``Serving size: 3-1/2 ounces fish
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 166 milligrams
Cholesterol: 62 milligrams
Protein: 23 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
3 Very Lean Meat
Source: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
Book Title: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.