- 1 (8 oz) package Skinny Noodles Spaghetti, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 Cup broccoli florets
- 1 Cup diced red bell pepper
- 8 oz cooked medium sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 (14 oz) cans vegetable stock (to add more flavor, mix 1 can of chicken broth and 2 cans of vegetable stock)
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In large saucepan cook the garlic and ginger in canola oil over medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli and red bell pepper. Cover and cook for 4 minutes or until crisp and tender.
- Add shrimp and cook for 1 minute.
- Carefully add the broth with red pepper flakes and sesame oil. Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Add Skinny Noodles Spaghetti and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Fiber: 12 grams
Protein: 13 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Source: Skinny Noodles