- 1 pound turkey breast cutlet, 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons no-cholesterol, reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat broiler. Coat broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse turkey and pat dry.
- Mix together mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl. Coat one side of the turkey with half of mustard mixture.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat source 5 minutes. Turn and coat other side of turkey with mustard mixture and sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Broil 1 minute or until top is browned. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 Servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 193 milligrams
Cholesterol: 74 milligrams
Protein: 26 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
3 Low-Fat Meat
Source: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Book Title: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine