- 1 pound turkey breast cutlet, 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons no-cholesterol, reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat broiler. Coat broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse turkey and pat dry.
- Mix together mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl. Coat one side of the turkey with half of mustard mixture.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat source 5 minutes. Turn and coat other side of turkey with mustard mixture and sprinkle with pepper and paprika.
- Broil 1 minute or until top is browned. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 Servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 193 milligrams
Cholesterol: 74 milligrams
Protein: 26 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
3 Low-Fat Meat
Source: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Book Title: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.