- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 packets of Sweet'n Low
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 package sugar-free chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free cocoa mix
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grease and line the bottom of a 10x15" jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Sprinkle sugar, Sweet'n Low and vanilla over eggs; continue beating for 2 minutes.
- Sift flour, cornstarch, and baking powder together.
- Sprinkle half the mixture over batter; fold in with spatula.
- Repeat with remaining flour mixture.
- Spread batter evenly in pan.
- Bake on center rack in oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until cake is golden and springs back when lightly touched.
- Arrange a towel on work surface and cover with aluminum foil.
- Loosen edges of cake; unmold on foil.
- Roll cake jelly roll style, using towel as a guide.
- Leave cake rolled until it cools into jelly roll shape.
- To make filling, blend milk with pudding mix according to package directions.
- Refrigerate pudding until it thickens.
- Unroll cake, spread evenly with pudding, and reroll.
- Lightly sprinkle sugar-free cocoa over the top to decorate.
- Cut into 1" slices and serve.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 12 one-inch slices
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 197 milligrams
Cholesterol: 92 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 21 grams
1 Fruit; 1/2 Skim Milk; 1/2 Fat; 1 Starch
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.