- 3 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon + 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, dried
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 ounces chicken breast, skinless and raw
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow dish.
- Mix well.
- Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from the marinade.
- Grill 4-5 inches from medium-hot coals for 15 minutes.
- Turn and grill.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2.5 grams
Sodium: 413 milligrams
Cholesterol: 32 milligrams
Protein: 15.1 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
2 Very Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Starch
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.