- 1 pound 96% lean Ground Beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground mace
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 cup milk
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Form mixture into patties or use as crumbles following directions below.
- To make patties, lightly shape beef mixture into four 1/2-inch thick patties. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add patties; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160F, turning occasionally.
- To prepare crumbles, heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add beef mixture; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 0.3 grams
Sodium: 210 milligrams
Cholesterol: 76 milligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.