- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 3 cups fresh (or frozen and thawed) snow peas, patted dry and trimmed
- 4 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Working in two batches, heat 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the snow peas; cook 3 minutes or until just beginning to brown on edges, using two utensils to toss easily. Add half of garlic and cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Set aside on a separate plate.
- Repeat with remaining 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil, snow peas, and garlic. When cooked, return the reserved snow peas to skillet; add salt and cilantro, and toss gently, yet thoroughly. Serve immediately for peak flavors.
Ready in less than 5 minutes, this oh-so-simple dish is perfect for the busiest of days.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servingsServing size 1/2 cup
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2.5 grams
Sodium: 100 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.