- 1-1/2 cups evaporated non-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 1 tablespoon crystalline fructose
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon part-skim ricotta cheese
- Mix all ingredients together in blender and turn into metal trays.
- Place in freezer and stir with fork from time to time to break up ice crystals.
- When ready to serve, process again so the sherbet is soft.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 0.5 grams
Sodium: 117 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 8 grams
Carbohydrates: 22 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Milk, 1/2 Fruit
Source: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Book Title: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.