- 4 large ripe peaches
- 2 cup plus 2 tablespoons raspberries
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons non-fat dry milk powder plus water to make 1/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened grape juice
- Blanch peaches by dropping them in boiling water for 30 seconds. Remove, run under cold water and peel off skins. Cut in half, discard pits and place 2 peach halves on each of 4 individual dessert dishes.
- Puree raspberries with remaining ingredients, reserving 2 tablespoons of berries for garnish.
- Spoon puree over peaches, top with berries and serve cold.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 50 milligrams
Cholesterol: 10 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 18 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Fruit, 1 Milk
Source: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Book Title: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.