- 1 pound beef boneless sirloin steak
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry, white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped gingerroot or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar (or sugar substitute)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Trim fat from beef steak; cut beef into 3/4-inch cubes. Place beef in glass or plastic bowl. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 1 hour.
- Thread 6 beef cubes on each of 5 skewers; brush with marinade. Set oven control to broil. Broil kabobs with tops about 4 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes; turn. Brush with marinade; broil until done, 5 to 6 minutes longer.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 5
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 200 milligrams
Cholesterol: 45 milligrams
Protein: 17 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
2-1/2 Low-Fat Meat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.