- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups sliced small mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 3 cups egg substitute or 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded low-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Mist 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook ground turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Sprinkle with cumin; stir to mix.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, green pepper, mushrooms and chipotle peppers.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are cooked.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and cilantro until well mixed.
- Stir in turkey, cheese, mushroom mixture and green onions.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until set. Always cook to an internal temperature of 165F
This flavorful egg and turkey frittata recipe will wake up your taste buds.
Recipe Yield: Makes 9 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 300 milligrams
Cholesterol: 40 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.