- 1 prepared Angel Food cake (10 inches)
- 1 package (1.4 oz) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups milk (2%)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 can (21oz) light cherry pie filling
- Tear the Angel Food cake into bite size pieces. Press into an 11x17-inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk and sour cream. Beat until thickened, about 2 minutes. Spread over the cake.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling evenly over the top of the cake. Chill thoroughly until serving time.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 12
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Sodium: 319 milligrams
Cholesterol: 9 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 36 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Fruit; 1-1/2 Bread/Starch; 1/2 Fat
Source: Cinnamon Hearts
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.