- 2 pkg. mini phyllo shells (15 count)
- 6 oz. nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup Splenda Essentials No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- Thaw phyllo shells according to manufacturer's directions.
- Mix all filling ingredients together. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Fill each shell with 2 teaspoons of yogurt mixture.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 15 servingsServing Size: 2 tarts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 20 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.