- 2 pkg. mini phyllo shells (15 count)
- 6 oz. nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup Splenda Essentials No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- Thaw phyllo shells according to manufacturer's directions.
- Mix all filling ingredients together. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Fill each shell with 2 teaspoons of yogurt mixture.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 15 servingsServing Size: 2 tarts.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 20 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.