- 1-1/2 pounds 95% lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 large mango, peeled, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Combine Ground Beef and jerk seasoning in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 3/4-inch thick patties.
- Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 13 to 14 minutes), until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160F, turning occasionally. Season with salt, as desired.
- Meanwhile, combine salsa ingredients in medium bowl, mixing lightly. Serve burgers with salsa.
Note: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
Recipe Yield: Makes 4 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 1.1 grams
Sodium: 51 milligrams
Cholesterol: 65 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Recipe and photo appears courtesy of Cattlemen's Beef Promotion Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.