- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (28oz) can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 (16oz) cans pumpkin, or 4 cups pureed pumpkin
- 2 tbsp chopped, fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped, fresh chives
- Sauté onion in butter until tender. Add broth and simmer 15 minutes.
- Process tomatoes in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add tomato and remaining ingredients to broth. Heat to serve.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 20 Minutes - Cost: $``Servings: 8 - Difficulty Level: 2
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7.5 grams
Sodium: 764 milligrams
Cholesterol: 16 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
1 Starch/Bread; 1-1/2 Vegetable; 1-1/4 Fat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.