- 2 Tbsp. walnut or canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 can (15 oz.) pink or red
- Alaskan (wild) salmon, backbone and skin removed
- 1/4 cup light canola mayonnaise or other lowfat mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- In small bowl, whisk together first five ingredients for dressing and set aside. Mix celery with salmon and toss with mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In large bowl, toss spinach with dressing. Top with salmon mixture. Place cherry tomato halves around platter. Sprinkle with walnuts.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Serves 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 14 grams
Sodium: 594 milligrams
Protein: 18 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Vegetable, 2 Medium-Fat Meat, 1 Fat
Recipe and image appear courtesy of American Institute for Cancer Research.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.