- 3/4 pound red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the melted butter over the potatoes. Add the paprika, black pepper, and salt. Mix well so that the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the potatoes are fully cooked.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 12 grams
Sodium: 588 milligrams
Cholesterol: 31 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Starch, 2 Fat
Source: Cooking with The Diabetic Chef
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.