- 3/4 pound red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the melted butter over the potatoes. Add the paprika, black pepper, and salt. Mix well so that the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the potatoes are fully cooked.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 12 grams
Sodium: 588 milligrams
Cholesterol: 31 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Starch, 2 Fat
Source: Cooking with The Diabetic Chef